hondaracingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING

3 posters

Go down

gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING Empty gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING

Post  DjNishaf Mon May 31, 2010 9:36 am

hi guys my Gearbox is totally gone now im looking for a gearbox for the car
im driving the std 180i Manual Gearbox so if ya know any one lemme know

Last edited by DjNishaf on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

DjNishaf

Back to top Go down

gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING Empty Re: gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING

Post  Bradlee Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 am

why not upgrade to a B16 gearbox, the shorter ratios will have you smiling from hear to hear... Twisted Evil
or if you manage to find a B18C5 that will be awesome!!!
Bradlee
Bradlee

Back to top Go down

gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING Empty Re: gearbox for my B18B (non VtecGearbox) FOund car up and RACING

Post  DjNishaf Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Bradlee wrote:why not upgrade to a B16 gearbox, the shorter ratios will have you smiling from hear to hear... Twisted Evil
or if you manage to find a B18C5 that will be awesome!!!

Mad no it wont make me smiling it willmake me cry it will be so fast that Shell will c me faster Very Happy lol! so no my car has enuf power and was low on Fuel i like it dnt wanna waste gas cos im driving far with it minimum 100kms a day Smile

DjNishaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradlee Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am

lol no increase in power just shorter ratios. i know what you mean about fuel economy though, you can still have your B18b final drive/5th gear which may help you sit at lower rpms, while crusing on the highway (i stand to be corrected here).
but even with a B16 box all you have o do is adjust your driving style & you can still get similar fuel eco rating as you are getting now
afro
Bradlee
Bradlee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sher1_ZN Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am

Bradlee wrote:lol no increase in power just shorter ratios. i know what you mean about fuel economy though, you can still have your B18b final drive/5th gear which may help you sit at lower rpms, while crusing on the highway (i stand to be corrected here).
but even with a B16 box all you have o do is adjust your driving style & you can still get similar fuel eco rating as you are getting now
afro

he is right brad. shorter ratios equals higher rpm in every gear, equals more fuel used.

Sher1_ZN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradlee Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

yeh but like i said if you are able to adjust your driving style than it's happy days.

but it's DJs car & he has to live with it. jut giving another option Cool
Bradlee
Bradlee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum